Friday, June 25, 2010

Would it be sad...

If I commented on my own posts? Just so I know someone is reading them. And I do. For some reason I find myself reading each post over and over again, just to make sure I said what I wanted to say, in the way I wanted to say it. Neurotic, I know. The worst part though, it's not like I really hVe the patience/energy/motivation to actually go back in and edit them, if, err scratch that, when I find mistakes.

When I used to keep this up more regularly, I thought there might actually be people reading it. And, every once in awhile, someone would leave a comment, someone who came here by accident, or randomly. I also used to post links to each blog on my Facebook page. However, that was a double edge sword, because I found myself wanting to sensor what I wrote. Which defeats the whole purpose of this blog. So, for now, I will just post, and hope for some the accidental reader, and hope that something I write is interesting enough for them to maybe stop by again!

No comments: