Saturday, October 4, 2008

Eligible to Sit

Today was a good day! The hubby and I took our daughter to Des Moines to the mall. It was 3 hours in the car for 2 hours at the mall and 1 hour at a restaurant, but ohhhhhhhhh it was so worth it!

One of our favorite things to do is go to the bookstore and each of us spend time pining over all of the books to each find a perfect book to buy. It's so simple, but such enjoyment for us. The hardest thing about moving to a small town is the lack of a bookstore. Sure, there's Wal-Mart, but that's not the same of a building full of books that surround you with the sweet smell of cappaccino wafting through the air. It's MY heaven!!

The second thing that happened today to make it a good day is that I received my Eligibility to Sit for the CPA Exam!!! I'm so happy to finally get it, but at the same time, now means that I have to shell out yet another $220 to take the exam. Ugh. Oh, well...I'm going to bask in the accomplishment of making it this far in the process!

No comments: